We’re bold thinkers who propel the New & Next in education.
Converge is the digital agency for education. We connect the next generation of learners with best-fit institutions and programs using cutting-edge digital marketing practices. We’re digital natives who are energized by data. Lifelong learners who believe in the mission (and evolution) of education. And we’re laser-focused on ROI and helping our client partners achieve their goals.
The Digital Analyst is an expert in digging into data, managing spreadsheets, integrating data sets and analyzing and reporting ROI.
- Assess and implementing Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager and Google Data Studio
- Review current implementation of Google Analytics and Tagging solutions on client sites and provide recommendations to enhance performance and results
- Create appropriate reports (in GA, GDS, etc.), provide recommendations based off the data analyzed
- Interpret data, provide recommendations and implement solutions that then track the results to improve campaign performance, and visibility to the campaigns
- Tag design, automation and management of the overall process from developing the metric tagging plan, testing, maintaining and auditing website tags.
- Work closely with clients to set up designs of experiments and measurements, monitor metrics, and analyze success throughout a campaign’s lifecycle.
- 2 - 5 years of web analytics, working experience in assessing and implementing Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager and Google Data Studio
- Educational Background - Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in a quantitative discipline (mathematics, economics, statistics, applied psychology, research methods or related subject)
- Ability to clearly communicate technical concepts to non-technical audiences
- Expertise in gathering data, performing analysis, developing campaign marketing analysis reports, and creating client presentations
- Robust working experience in assessing and implementing Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager and Google Data Studio
- In-depth working experience reviewing and implementing Google Tag Manager and Google Analytics solutions for clients/companies
- Functional knowledge of the changes in digital analytics and ability to provide recommendations/ solutions based on the best fit for the client
- Critical thinking and decision making skills.
- Demonstrated experience developing strategies, executing implementation, and performing optimizations for paid digital campaigns across multiple platforms (including Google's search and display networks, and various social networks).
- Expertise in data management and analysis using Microsoft Excel or other database management products.
- Basic SQL, HTML, and CSS knowledge.
- Competitive salary and professional development planning.
- Medical and dental coverage.
- 401(k) investment option.
- Paid holidays (including the week off between Christmas and New Year’s!).
- Volunteer Time Off.
- Wellness plan.
- Opportunities to attend industry conferences for continued education and professional development.
- A carefully-crafted culture that values leadership at all levels, new and next ideas, and client relationships with amazing results.