Digital Advertising Account Manager
Position opportunity in Cedar Rapids, IA, Raleigh-Durham, NC, or Philadelphia, PA !
Are you the next Digital Account Manager on our growing team?
We use bold thinking, expert listening and digital momentum to innovate in education
Convergians are bold, indispensable partners for client growth, trail-blazing catalysts for how people engage in digital experiences and data-fluent engineers at the forefront of every #edtech trend. We are digital experts in EDU marketing, employing sharp perception and digital dexterity to carve a clear path to ROI that keeps our clients way ahead of the curve.
“Our passion is to drive what is new and next in higher education,” said Jay Kelly, president of Converge Consulting. “Clients come to us for innovative solutions, and we deliver impactful results to help them achieve their goals.”
Our offices in Cedar Rapids, IA, Raleigh, North Carolina and, Philadelphia, PA, are nested within entrepreneurial communities that foster a passion-driven, millennial-fueled culture.
As a vital partner, Danielle is one of our dedicated Account Managers. “At the heart of my style is a love of discovery. I consider myself an ambivert who enjoys this dual role of diving into data and communicating with various levels of client contacts.”
Danielle answers a few more questions that help describe the position.
How do my co-workers and clients describe me?
- Intelligent and forward thinking
- Measured in delivery of applicable information with stakeholders
- Quick on feet delivering decisions and results
- Relatable with the customers
- Coach-able, always interested to improve results
How do I describe myself?
- Inquisitive to understand client voice
- Organized and focused on surpassing client goals
- I like fast pace and changing things up
- Focused on growth
- Genuinely honest and forthcoming
What is a typical day for the account manager team?
- Watch a day in the life!
- Build strategic digital advertising campaigns aimed at generating internet based leads and results
- Customer facing, own 8-10 client accounts and their day to day collective deliverables
- Analyze the development, placement and overall effectiveness of the campaigns he/she manages and shares that information with the client.
- Interact with a diverse set of clients from the president/CEO to entry-level positions and advanced to novice marketers
- Influence business operations with new and next ideas that align with business goals.
JOIN US TODAY! Work in an exciting, digital advertising firm where each team member grows exponentially on a daily basis. Empowered to deliver the best of the best and working to support a full suite of digital marketing for the higher education industry.
- Experience working with clients to develop digital marketing strategies and make recommendations for continuous improvement in campaign performance.
- 3+ years of experience with pay-per-click advertising on Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and social media channels such as Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Pandora, Twitter, YouTube and more.
- Experience with programmatic display and retargeting strategies on various display advertising networks.
- Experience using Google Analytics and other data tracking tools and methods to prove ROI of digital advertising campaigns.
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel.
- Google Analytics Certification
- Google AdWords Certification
- An understanding of the Higher Education Industry
- Competitive salary and professional development planning
- Medical and dental coverage
- 401(k) investment option
- Paid holidays (including the week off between Christmas and New Years!)
- Volunteer Time Off
- Opportunities to attend industry conferences for continued education and professional development
- A carefully-crafted culture that values leadership at all levels, new and next ideas, and client relationships with amazing results
If this sound like the perfect fit for your talents, easy apply now!