Digital Advertising Strategist
Position opportunity in Cedar Rapids, IA, Raleigh-Durham, NC, or Philadelphia, PA !
Converge Consulting is looking for intelligent and passionate candidates for our open Digital Advertising Strategist position in our Cedar Rapids office. This position requires a background in digital advertising (ex. PPC, Display, & social media).
We are a rapidly growing, next-generation marketing firm specializing in Higher Education. We pride ourselves on being client focused, nimble and entrepreneurial in spirit.
The Digital Advertising Strategist strategizes, implements and manages search, display, social and retargeting digital advertising campaigns that are aimed at generating and managing internet-advertising based campaigns to surpass our client’s goals. The Digital Advertising Strategist also creates client-facing reports that analyze the development, placement, and overall effectiveness of the campaigns he/she manages.
As our Digital Advertising Strategist, your daily activities would include:
- Strategize, implement and optimize digital advertising campaigns on Google AdWords, Bing, YouTube, Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, display networks and more.
- Perform keyword and target audience research in coordination with client business objectives to optimize existing content and uncover new opportunities.
- Implement, monitor and report digital advertising metrics while also providing ideas and strategies for ongoing success and campaign improvement.
- Assist with strategy, design and development of ad creative and landing pages in coordination with digital advertising projects.
- Meet and exceed client goals for revenue and cost of advertising and constantly seek alternative outlets for better results.
- Develop and support company content marketing efforts including client case studies, webinars, blog posts, video blogs and more.
- 2+ years of experience with pay-per-click advertising on Google AdWords and Bing Ads.
- Experience advertising on social media channels such as Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Pandora, Twitter, YouTube and more.
- Experience with programmatic display and retargeting strategies on various display advertising networks.
- Experience using Google Analytics and other data tracking tools and methods to prove ROI of digital advertising campaigns.
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel.
- Analytic experience using Google Analytics and Adwords.
- Google Analytics Certification
- Google AdWords Certification
- An understanding of the Higher Education Industry
- Competitive salary and professional development planning
- Medical and dental coverage
- 401(k) investment option
- Paid holidays (including the week off between Christmas and New Years!)
- Volunteer Time Off
- Opportunities to attend industry conferences for continued education and professional development
- A carefully-crafted culture that values leadership at all levels, new and next ideas, and client relationships with amazing results
This is a full-time position out of our office in Cedar Rapids. Sound like the perfect fit for your talents?