Digital Advertising Account Manager
Converge Consulting, an Inc. 500 digital agency specializing in the higher education market, is looking for intelligent and passionate candidates for our open Digital Account Manager position in our Cedar Rapids office. Digital Account Manager is a client facing role that strategizes, implements and manages search, display, social and retargeting digital advertising campaigns that are aimed at generating and managing internet-advertising based campaigns to surpass our client’s goals. The Digital Account Manager also creates reports that analyze the development, placement, and overall effectiveness of the campaigns he/she manages and shares that information with the client.
Our ideal candidate will not only fit our company culture, but will also step into an ownership role in client digital advertising. Our next Digital Advertising Manager will interact with internal and external stakeholders and provide insight on digital marketing projects.
- Manage primary client relationship and deliverables
- Work closely with multiple client stakeholders on an ongoing basis to discuss goals, identify opportunities and recommend services
- Communicate project development, timelines, and results with clients, teammates and management.
- Research, develop and execute well thought-out media plans based on client goals.
- Provide excellent customer service and be responsive to all client needs/requests according to service level agreements
- Proactively gain industry knowledge through agency resources, personal research and development of networking connections through industry organizations and events
- Use metrics/analytics to improve effectiveness of each client’s campaign
- With strategist, prepare monthly client activity and trend reports to review with client
- Communicate with clients (internal and external) as an expert in digital marketing.
- Develop and support client and company content marketing efforts including client case studies, webinars, blog posts, video blogs and more.
- Attend client meetings/status, and present plan components
- Evaluate new digital media, social platforms and advertising products that will better serve clients
- Direct digital strategist on strategy and optimization for campaigns
- Assist VP with proposals/RFP responses
- Experience working with clients to develop digital marketing strategies and make recommendations for continuous improvement in campaign performance.
- 3+ years of experience with pay-per-click advertising on Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and social media channels such as Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Pandora, Twitter, YouTube and more.
- Experience with programmatic display and retargeting strategies on various display advertising networks.
- Experience using Google Analytics and other data tracking tools and methods to prove ROI of digital advertising campaigns.
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel.
- Google Analytics Certification
- Google AdWords Certification
- An understanding of the Higher Education Industry
- Competitive salary and professional development planning
- Medical, vision and dental coverage
- 401(k) investment option
- Three weeks of paid vacation
- Paid holidays (including the week off between Christmas and New Years!)
- Volunteer Time Off
- Wellness Program
- Opportunities to attend industry conferences for continued education and professional development
- A carefully-crafted culture that values leadership at all levels, new and next ideas, and client relationships with amazing results