We use bold thinking, expert listening and digital momentum to innovate in education
Convergians are bold, indispensable partners for client growth, trail-blazing catalysts for how people engage in digital experiences and data-fluent engineers at the forefront of every #edtech trend. We are digital experts in EDU marketing, employing sharp perception and digital dexterity to carve a clear path to ROI that keeps our clients way ahead of the curve.
Content Strategist is a...
Natural storyteller with digital expertise and a frequenter of all things SEO and Inbound Marketing. A person interested in making a difference in higher education through purposeful content creation. A trusted, strategic partner that independently executes and leads clients’ content marketing needs. A creative thinker who is highly-organized with rapid-fire delivery.
Are you the next Content Strategist with our growing team?
Our goal is to emulate the best and brightest. Let me introduce you to one of our dedicated leaders, Brittney.
She is just one example of the talent on our team! She helps lead with new and next ideas every day.
Here's what she said about landing on the Inc 5000 fastest growing companies for the second straight year.
"It’s thrilling and challenging. There’s great work being done at Converge by passionate, motivated people who keep pushing themselves to work smarter and more creatively for our clients. I’m really proud of what we’ve accomplished so far."
She answered a few more questions that help describe the position.
How do my co-workers and clients describe me?
- Confident to always deliver beyond expectations
- Strong relationship management
- Action and results-oriented
- Strategic and analytical
- Organized with sharp attention to detail
How do I describe myself?
- I enjoy writing and all things journalism
- I like to prove that my recommendations come with sound data
- I am an inquisitive person
- I thrive in a fast paced environment and can adapt quickly
- I am passionate to make a difference
What is a typical day for the content team?
- Interact with a diverse set of clients from the president/CEO to entry-level positions and advanced to novice marketers
- Interview clients and complete PR journalistic work
- Write and edit for digital advertising, social media and overall marketing
- Collectively work with designers, analysts and account managers
- Create landing pages, recruitment content, blogs, web specific
- Involved in every service offered to specific clients
JOIN US TODAY! Work in an exciting, digital advertising firm where each team member grows exponentially on a daily basis. Empowered to deliver the best of the best working to support a full suite of digital marketing for the higher education industry.
- Competitive salary and professional development planning
- Medical and dental coverage
- 401(k) investment option
- Paid holidays (including the week off between Christmas and New Years!)
- Volunteer Time Off
- Opportunities to attend industry conferences for continued education and professional development
- A carefully-crafted culture that values leadership at all levels, new and next ideas, and client relationships with amazing results
This is a full-time position out of our office in Philadelphia. Sound like the perfect fit for your talents? Easy apply now! Michelle will follow up with more details!