Lead Digital Strategist
Lead Digital Strategist
The Lead Digital Strategist will be responsible for leading and managing the Digital Strategists, as well as responsible for onboarding and training new Digital Strategists. The Lead Digital Strategist strategizes, implements and manages search, display, social and retargeting digital advertising campaigns that are aimed at generating and managing online advertising campaigns to surpass our client’s goals.
Our ideal candidate will not only fit our company culture, but will also step into an ownership role with internal process to ensure quality and efficiency. Our Lead Digital Strategist will interact with internal and external stakeholders and provide insight on digital marketing projects, team member performance and needs, and overall product and process development. At the same time, the Lead Digital Strategist, will maintain a forward-thinking vision for Converge and keep in mind the organization’s business goals as they operate and influence on a daily basis.
- Onboard and train new team members in digital advertising platforms, internal processes, company & platform best practice.
- Prioritize client work and deadlines across the digital strategist team to ensure all projects are implemented on time with quality deliverables, as well as keeping up with ongoing campaign management.
- Facilitate the development and growth of digital strategists through coaching forward, weekly/bi-weekly 1:1s and skills transfer.
- Assist in creation of new processes and work to keep existing processes utilized by the Digital Advertising Team in order to gain efficiencies. Adjust processes as necessary with input of team’s feedback.
- Strategize, implement and optimize digital advertising campaigns on Google AdWords, Bing, YouTube, Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, display networks and more.
- Assist with implementing, monitoring and reporting digital advertising metrics while also providing ideas and strategies for ongoing success and campaign improvement.
- Develop and support company content marketing efforts including client case studies, webinars, blog posts, video blogs and more.
- Stay up to date on what’s new and next in digital advertising and present findings & next steps to digital strategist team.
- Leadership and Vision
- Strong relationship management
- Passion for the customer
- Innovative and creative thinking
- Action and results-orientation
- Strategic and analytical thinking
- Intellectual horsepower
- Technology Savvy
- Time Management Skills
- Organized and attention to detail approach
- Problem solving skills resulting in mutually beneficial outcomes
- 2+ years of experience with pay-per-click advertising on Google AdWords and Bing Ads.
- Experience advertising on social media channels such as Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Pandora, Twitter, YouTube and more.
- Experience with programmatic display and retargeting strategies on various display advertising networks.
- Experience using Google Analytics and other data tracking tools and methods to prove ROI of digital advertising campaigns.
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel.
- Analytic experience using Google Analytics and Adwords.
- Google Analytics Certification
- Google AdWords Certification
- An understanding of the Higher Education Industry