Sr Digital Strategist
The Sr. Digital Strategist serves as an expert, a leader and a resource to the digital advertising team on digital marketing trends, strategies and technical implementation. The Sr. Digital Strategist strategizes, implements and manages search, display, social and retargeting digital advertising campaigns that are aimed at generating and managing online advertising campaigns to surpass goals of our clients. They are involved in overall client strategy, developing reports that analyze the development, placement, and overall effectiveness of the campaigns he/she manages.
Our ideal candidate will not only fit our company culture, but will also step into an ownership role in digital advertising. Our Sr. Digital Strategist will interact with internal and external stakeholders and provide insight on digital marketing projects. At the same time, the Sr. Digital Strategist, will maintain a forward-thinking vision for Converge and keep in mind the organization’s business goals as they operate and influence on a daily basis.
- Lead research, implementation, and testing of new technologies and strategies, while sharing the results and insights with digital advertising team and internal stakeholders.
- Serve as an expert in and primary resource during employee onboarding process and to the overall digital strategist team with digital marketing trends, strategies and technical implementation.
- Assist with strategic partnerships with partners such as Google, Bing, Facebook and LinkedIn and communicate knowledge to digital advertising team
- Assist Digital Account Manager with identifying opportunities for performance improvement, and growth of account and potential upsell opportunities
- Strategize, implement and optimize digital advertising campaigns on Google AdWords, Bing, YouTube, Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, display networks and more.
- Perform keyword and target audience research in coordination with client business objectives to optimize existing content and uncover new opportunities.
- Implement, monitor and report digital advertising metrics while also providing ideas and strategies for ongoing success and campaign improvement.
- Assist with strategy, design and development of ad creative and landing pages in coordination with digital advertising projects.
- Meet and exceed client goals for revenue and cost of advertising and constantly seek alternative outlets for better results.
- Develop and support company content marketing efforts including client case studies, webinars, blog posts, video blogs and more.
- Leadership and Vision
- Strong relationship management
- Passion for the customer
- Innovative and creative thinking
- Action and results-orientation
- Strategic and analytical thinking
- Intellectual horsepower
- Technology Savvy
- Time Management Skills
- Organized and attention to detail approach
- Problem solving skills resulting in mutually beneficial outcomes
- 5+ years of experience with pay-per-click advertising on Google AdWords and Bing Ads.
- Experience advertising on social media channels such as Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Pandora, Twitter, YouTube and more.
- Experience with programmatic display and retargeting strategies on various display advertising networks.
- Experience using Google Analytics and other data tracking tools and methods to prove ROI of digital advertising campaigns.
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel.
- Analytic experience using Google Analytics and Adwords.
- Google Analytics Certification
- Google AdWords Certification
- An understanding of the Higher Education Industry