Project Manager (Web)
We use bold thinking, expert listening and digital momentum to innovate in education
Convergians are bold, indispensable partners for client growth, trail-blazing catalysts for how people engage in digital experiences and data-fluent engineers at the forefront of every #edtech trend. We are digital experts in education marketing, employing sharp perception and digital dexterity to carve a clear path to ROI that keeps our clients way ahead of the curve.
The Web Strategist will project manage and provide deliverables for various client-facing project types including websites, digital advertising landing pages, user analysis and testing, usability recommendations, web analytic assessments, information architecture, content and functional specifications.
This team member will work on high-visibility websites (external and internal), user interfaces, and/or interactive projects simultaneously as part of a larger project team.
The Web Strategist has a passion for staying on top of what is new and next in the industry and is an excellent problem solver.
- A best practices orientation and approach to solving complex information architecture and usability issues for large websites and projects.
- Experience producing user experience consulting deliverables and delivering to the client (strategy plans, site maps, annotated wireframes, user test and focus group planning and analysis, prototypes, etc.).
- Usability testing experience including, card sorting and surveys, and moderating one-on-one user testing.
- Manage day-to-day operational aspects of projects, including communication of client needs to team.
- Lead project status meetings and updates with internal teams and clients.
- Manage multiple projects simultaneously and understand project priorities in the context of agency and client expectations.
- Working knowledge of SEO tactics and reporting.
- A working understanding of HTML/CSS and conventional Web publishing frameworks.
- A working knowledge of web analytics tools, preferably Google Analytics.
- Superb organizational, time management, interpersonal and problem-solving skills.
- A broad understanding of the Web and ability to be conversant in current issues surrounding CMS, content personalization, conversion optimization for sales and other goals, social media integration, Web and email marketing, and CRM integration strategies.
- Experience consulting directly with clients if applicable, comfortably leading information architecture, usability, and strategy discussions.
- Experience working on large-scale, complex websites in a variety of industries.
- Marketing / Graphical / Technical backgrounds are a bonus or a plus.
- At least four years of project management experience.
- At least two years of professional information architecture and usability experience.
- Experience working in a digital marketing agency environment and/or the higher education industry (a plus)
- Strong relationship management
- Passion for the customer
- Innovative and creative thinking
- Action and results-orientation
- Strategic and analytical thinking
- Strong organization and communication skills
- Technology Savvy
- Organized and attention to detail approach
- Competitive salary and professional development planning
- Medical and dental coverage
- 401(k) investment option
- Paid holidays (including the week off between Christmas and New Years!)
- Volunteer Time Off
- Opportunities to attend industry conferences for continued education and professional development
- A carefully-crafted culture that values leadership at all levels, new and next ideas, and client relationships with amazing results
This is a full-time position out of our office in Cedar Rapids. Sound like the perfect fit for your talents? Easy apply now!
Michelle will follow up with more details!