Director of Data and Analytics
We use bold thinking, expert listening and digital momentum to innovate in education
Convergians are bold, indispensable partners for client growth, trail-blazing catalysts for how people engage in digital experiences and data-fluent engineers at the forefront of every #edtech trend. We are digital experts in education marketing, employing sharp perception and digital dexterity to carve a clear path to ROI that keeps our clients way ahead of the curve.
We are Converge Consulting, a leading, full service digital marketing agency. We are seeking a Director of Data & Analytics with expertise developing successful data-driven products and solutions, working across leading analytics platforms, CRMs (Customer Relationship Management) and data sources. The successful candidate will be a team player, problem solver and possess excellent decision making, communication and collaboration skills. She/he will excel in leading value assessment, data governance and automation processes and serve as a thought leader across the organization. She/he will possess an entrepreneurial mindset and a demonstrated track record of translating complex business issues and requirements into well-structured, innovative solutions and products.
The Director of Data & Analytics will report the the Chief Strategy Officer and work out of our Raleigh-Durham office in North Carolina.
- Work closely with Converge leadership, business development, client management and digital strategists teams to understand Converge's business objectives and client analytics needs.
- Work closely with agency and clients to leverage solutions and dashboards for evidence-based decision making.
- Lead data unification and standardization initiatives as well as operational improvements of current digital marketing campaign performance analytics reporting and other services.
- Collaborate across agency, clients and outside partners to design, construct, and rapidly test/iterate innovative enterprise data frameworks, solutions and user-friendly visualization dashboards focused on key client and agency initiatives.
- Lead financial modeling efforts, including building pro formas that utilize existing outcomes to model future financial performance for clients.
- Demonstrate and maintain in-depth knowledge of business success drivers and marketplace best practices.
- Serve as a thought leader responsible for educating the Converge team on innovative data analytics approaches and applications.
- 8+ years experience in statistical analysis, segmentation, predictive modeling and consulting including 4+ years experience in digital marketing, analytics or related professional services environment.
- Bachelor’s degree in Statistics, Economics, Business Intelligence, Data Science, Mathematics, Operations Research or a related field.
- Experience in enrollment marketing, education technology or OPM (online program management) preferred but not required.
- A proactive self-starter who can collaborate among a variety of departments in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
- Ability to communicate and present complex technical concepts in a clear and effective manner.
- A strategic mindset, with client focus, strong organizational skills and a passion for building new offerings and solutions.
- Familiarity with Search Engine Optimization, Web Analytics, Search Engine and other forms of digital marketing.
- Experience with large data sets and databases and expertise defining, designing, integrating and analyzing data to draw meaningful conclusions and strategic implications.
- Experience with a variety of 1. Analytics platforms 2. Visualization platforms and 3. Programming languages.
- Expert user of Microsoft Excel, designing, configuring, automating custom reports from within the program.
- Ability to travel up to 20%.
- Currently authorized to work in the United States without the need for visa or sponsorship now or in the future.
- Strong relationship management
- Passion for the customer
- Innovative and creative thinking
- Action and results-orientation
- Strategic and analytical thinking
- Strong organization and communication skills
- Technology Savvy
- Organized and attention to detail approach
Comprehensive compensation and benefits package offering:
- Competitive salary and professional development planning
- Medical and dental coverage
- 401(k) investment option
- Paid holidays (including the week off between Christmas and New Years!)
- Volunteer Time Off
- Opportunities to attend industry conferences for continued education and professional development
- A carefully-crafted culture that values leadership at all levels, new and next ideas, and client relationships with amazing results
This is a full-time position out of our newest office in Raleigh-Durham, North Carolina.
Sound like the perfect fit for your talents? Easy apply now!
Michelle Owens will follow up with more details!